We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Business Development Team. The role of the Team is to be able to devise and implement the marketing plan to meet the Hospital's objectives, ensuring its needs are met efficiently and effectively. The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Head of Business Development and will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of marketing strategies to meet organisational goals to enhance the image of NVH and support market share growth. This will cover a multiple range of activities such as communication, advertising, on line marketing, PR and new business development.
The Marketing Manager will provide leadership and direction to the GP Liaison Officer and the Marketing Executive, ensuring business and marketing goals are met and projects are delivered in a timely manner. The role will also require the successful applicant to be involved in the management of agencies and relevant marketing teams.
- Leading cross functional team of 3
- Marketing Project Management
- Create business growth generating marketing campaigns
- Undertake qualitative and quantitative research where required
- Support Management where needed
- Manage suppliers & agencies, tender reviews and contracts
- Deliver a first-class marketing service to colleagues
- Be the guardian of the NVH brand, building its value and impact on the business
Skills & Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in B2B and B2C experience.
- Previous experience of holding a similar role within a hospital/ medical environment.
- Previous experience of managing a departmental budget.
- Substantial marketing services experience at management level, either client side or agency.
- Strong project management skills, and a track record of effective delivery.
- Knowledge of the Healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of working in customer facing organization and developing customer propositions and campaigns.
Permanent - 37.5 hours per week
Should you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org