Job Title: Senior Digital Acquisition Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
We're an ambitious team with big plans, but the environment motivates us as much as any share price or KPI. And if there's one thing that fires us up, it's plastic waste. Plastic bags, plastic packaging, plastic bottles, don't get us started!
We're talking about the single-use plastics people discard every day, without a second thought. We're on a mission to revolutionize consumer habits by delivering fresh ways to return and reuse packaging, shop ethically, and feel good about convenience. We want to reset our throwaway society.
Can you help us accomplish our mission? We're looking for enthusiastic people with strong ethics who care about the planet, as well as our working environment. We want you to feel proud of the company and the vital work you're doing to reduce landfill waste and keep our oceans clean.
Our Recent Awards 2021
The Modern Milkman has been selected as one of the Northwest Business Insider's Most Exciting Companies.
We're looking for a Senior Digital Acquisition Manager that is ready for an exciting challenge in a high-growth, mission driven, and data first business. This role offers autonomy and growth. You'll have the opportunity to build a best- in-class digital acquisition team, develop acquisition strategies, identify new channels, and test and learn at pace!
This is a unique opportunity to build a team from scratch, and work in a cross-functional squad along product owners, marketers, and data analysts to scale digital acquisition efforts. You'll lead a team responsible for supercharging our growth through digital channels and optimizing our web and app experiences to increase conversion and user acquisition. As a business, we're committed to helping every person exceed their fullest potential and grow in their career - all alongside building something incredible at the heart of our business and knowing that your work will have a direct impact on our success as a business (and on the planet!)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Building a team of digital channel experts/ SMEs focused on super-charging user acquisition
* Defining and executing marketing acquisition activities, and testing new channels to accelerate growth
* Leading growth cycles focused on testing and learning new initiatives to increase user acquisition, activation, improve conversion, and reduce CPA
* Accountable for a multi-million pound marketing budget, and user acquisition and CPA targets
* Working cross functionally with product owner, CRO, and analyst to continuously improve performance of marketing channels and core user journeys across website and app
* Onboarding new tools and technology to drive automation and scale
* Manage key supplier and agency relationships.
* 5+ years of performance marketing and digital/ecommerce experience
* Experience working in a fast growth ecommerce or direct to consumer company
* Strong leadership skills, and proven people management experience
* Deep experience in creating, optimising and running performance marketing campaigns across PPC, search, paid social, programmatic
* Proven experience in growing a customer base
* Has managed media spend of £2M+ and is comfortable setting forecasts and reporting on KPIS
* Experience owning and tracking metrics across the customer acquisition funnel, and developing attribution models
* Proven track record of developing and testing user acquisition strategies and optimizing web/ app journeys
* Highly analytical and data-driven, comfortable using data to formulate hypotheses and design tests
* A test and learn mindset
* Strong collaboration skills, and an ability to lead cross-functional teams
* Strong handle on marketing technologies and platforms (e.g. Google Ads, FB Ads Manager, Google Analytics, CRM software, A/B testing tools
* 5% matched pension contributions.
* 25 days leave plus bank holidays.
* 1 'dependency day' this can be used for whatever you like.
* Employee discount on TMM.
* Life insurance with Aviva +25% off gym membership
* A company mission that's damn easy to get behind - save our planet!
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Paid Search Specialist, PPC, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Acquisition Manager, Marketing Analyst, SEO, Search Marketing, Online Marketing Specialist, Commercial Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Website Analytics, Online Marketing Executive, PPC Executive, PPC may also be considered for this role.