- Performance Marketing Manager
This is a meaty opportunity for a performance marketing manager with a strong background in brand marketing to drive the continued growth and success of key platforms and apps for this well-known and well-loved brand.
Managing 2 direct reports, you will lead the development of the category plan and marketing strategies for these platforms, with both short term and longer-term strategies to drive profitable growth, brand metrics and customer acquisition and retention.
In addition, you will be responsible for the annual media and production spend.
This is a fast moving and forward-thinking company who want to build on the importance of digitising the customer journey, making it a more tailored and personalised experience enabled by data and smart creative.
- A background in Performance marketing in client-side role is a MUST
- Big business experience- established working in large organisations
- Experience leading the design of a performance making plan with a focus on driving customer acquisition and retention
- Customer insights – understand customer segments and how to target audiences in relevant meaningful way
- Success in developing category plans and brand/product strategies, to deliver long term growth
- Demonstrated how marketing plans have used data and customer segments to drive business growth
- Strategic problem solver able to lead complex, high scale business platforms and promotional activity
- Delivered business results via engaging creative across all media channels
- Experience in media planning and execution – Lead agency partners to deliver outstanding creative TTL campaigns
- Experience in overseeing development of ATL (inc. TV, OOH, press, radio)
- Lead development of BTL creative to drive marketing performance via acquisition led comms (digital, PPC, CRM)
- A great knowledge of UK/ I digital world
- Managing and leading direct reports