The primary objective of the role is to take ownership of overall digital brand strategy, deliver our social vision and develop creative and engaging content to drive awareness, consideration and maximise engagement for Zizzi across all online touchpoints.
- A deep understanding of the Zizzi target customer and broader restaurant guest.
- Responsible for building the brands social media marketing strategy.
- Plan, deliver and execute quarterly social media calendar in-line with Zizzi's overall social media strategy.
- Lead the production of regular creative 'thumb-stopping' content for key digital channels.
- Responsible for digital marketing strategy that attracts and engages students.
- Performance reporting & insight.
- Community management.
- Working with Senior CRM Manager to create engaging Zizzi e-mail briefs.
- Day-to-day management of the Zizzi website and 'earned' digital presence (Google, Facebook locations etc.)
- Copywrite campaign and core brand content for key digital platforms.
- Input into wider campaign design and planning.
- Planning and execution of key campaigns and menu launches.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Proven experience developing and activating a social strategy for a major consumer brand.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on social media marketing experience.
- A comprehensive understanding and experience in paid social media across key channels: Instagram, Instagram Stories and Facebook.
- Experience of and passion for creating creative thumb-stopping and adaptable content for different channels: Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter and any further social channels we feel are right for the brand.
- A strong copywriter who can write from a clearly defined brand tone of voice.
- Experience in influencer marketing and driving UGC.
- An understanding of data and analytics and use of social media management tools.
- A natural passion for, and hunger to stay up to date with latest digital and social trends.
- A motivated self-starter who can work autonomously but solicit help and feedback when needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively across different functions including Graphic Designers, Agency Partners, CRM and Customer Services.
- Able to think strategically and commercially analyse the impact of marketing activity.
- A strong passion for food and eating out.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Treat yourself and your friends with 50% Zizzi & ASK Italian discount card (drinks included)
- Make the most of your time off work with discounts on cinema tickets, travel websites and big brands available
- Time for a break with 25 days holiday
- Plan for the future with Company pension contributions