Marketing Manager - £45,000 - £50,000 City of London - Professional Services
Your new company
The world's leading professional services and coaching business are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager to join their growing and dynamic business. The business was founded in Paris in 2013 and they now have campuses in 43 cities across 24 countries, including global tech-hubs such as Tokyo, Shanghai, Melbourne, Montreal, and Tel Aviv. You will be working closely with the City Manager and marketing teams of other business campuses and will be responsible for creating and executing a clear marketing strategy to drive applications for all their programmes, develop brand awareness across the UK, and strive for diversity across all programmes and projects . Most importantly, you will play a key role in our UK expansion with a third campus opening in London, partnerships with leading Universities as well as new programmes and formats launching!
Your new role
1) Generate the targeted number of applications and grow all our programmes.
* Set, monitor and report on KPIs to the City Manager and global team, including tracking spending against budget and results against goals using Google Analytics, Hubspot & Social Media analytics
* Build and maintain programme - specific marketing actions plans including organic & paid actions, making it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders. Track document and pro-actively share key results & findings with relevant team members
* Create and execute specific campaigns relevant to your local market (new financial option, partnership, scholarship, certifications)
* Oversee the maintenance of local web pages and online resources
* Constantly improve the marketing acquisition funnel, from targeting to converting through nurturing through all marketing channels (online and offline)
2) Develop brand awareness
* Grow the businesses brand awareness and digital presence through partnerships, organic and paid campaigns
* Create and manage partnerships with local tech communities & hubs
* Write high level content (SEO-orientated or covering strategic topics)
* Conduct local PR/ outreach with external support
3) Strive for diversity across all programmes and projects
* Improve diversity across all programmes and projects through partnerships with relevant people and organisations
* Share key insights about the businesses drive for diversity, including all ongoing and upcoming projects
What you'll need to succeed
* Clear and confident communicator with exceptional written and verbal English language skills
* Minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Marketing roles
* Strong knowledge and experience in organic and paid media marketing, including google ads, SEO, PR, Facebook business
* Experience in creating, planning, and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish to reach specific and measurable objectives
* Digital design skills and are comfortable using tools such as Figma and Sketch
* Passionate about technology and education, and ideally have an existing network on the [CITY] tech scene.
What you'll get in return
* 45k per annum ( dependant on experience)
* 23 days holiday + bank holiday + birthday off
* Option to work remotely 2 x days a week
* Pension with Nest
* Yearly team retreat with the UK and Global team (dependant on COVID health and safety measures)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.