Marketing/CRM Specialist (m/f/d)
GAIA AG is one of the world's leading companies in the field of digital health. We work successfully with well-known industrial companies, health insurances, medical organizations and leading universities in Europe, the US and Asia. We combine scientific, technological and therapeutic expertise under one roof. With therapy support software such as deprexis®, we set the global standard for innovation and evidence.
To support our growth course, we are looking for a
Marketing/CRM Specialist (International Partner Success) (m/f/d)
The best of both worlds: Autonomy in your work and opportunities to take on responsibility, dynamic growth, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths you would find in a start-up combined with the years of expertise, industry relationships and standing of an established, market-leading company.
Virtual Firm: Our teams not only make the most of the current situation; With a digital mindset and a positive attitude, we were able to adapt quickly to the new reality the global pandemic presented us with last year. Team members from North Friesland to Bavaria? Onboarding completely digital? Virtual socials? For us that´s business as usual.
A healthy working environment: A friendly working atmosphere in an international, dynamically growing company, modern office spaces, fresh fruit and drinks and the company's own canoe for a sporty lunch break. Our Flexwork option offers our employees flexible working hours and mobile working not just during COVID times but always.
- Consulting and implementation of web pages / landing pages and Google ad campaigns
- Consulting and implementation of marketing journeys (nurtures) for our target groups along the customer / patient / payer / key opinion leader life cycle
- Consulting and implementation of content activities to support our international partners get more qualified marketing leads (i.e. whitepapers, mailings, webinars, events)
- Communication of best practices with a focus on FR, UK, USA, ES and IT
- Development of test scenarios with regard to deliverability, mobile rendering and the recommendations for next actions (A/B Testing)
- Regular monitoring, analysis and optimization of CRM activities
- Creation and interpretation of marketing reports and templates
We do not think in black and white patterns or pigeonholes. Our team is colourful, high-performing and united by the conviction to help patients through digital innovations and modern therapy concepts. With a pragmatic, logical mindset, a hands-on mentality and an affinity for digital, you will quickly find your way with us. In addition, we are looking for the following qualifications to optimally complement our team:
- At least 2 years of experience with Google Ads and Marketing Automation Platform
- Experience in email marketing and confident in the implementation of best practices and A / B tests
- CRM knowledge, preferably Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Hubspot, Insightly
- Proficient with MS Excel, knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German advantageous
- Result-oriented work with high quality standards
- Organizational talent with the ability the ability to deliver multiple projects in a faced paced and dynamic environment
Does this sound like you? We love hearing from like-minded people and look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. We will of course treat your application confidentially.