Social Channel Manager LinkedIn
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- The Digital Channels team in CABM (Corporate Affairs, Brand and Marketing) is a Centre of Excellence responsible for managing the global websites, non-retail country websites and social media channels to build the Bank’s brand among key audiences and managing reputational risk. The global team sets the strategy, standards and governance practices as well as provides advisory and training to digital content creators, publishers and agencies.
- We’re looking for a social media manager, who has expertise in LinkedIn (organic and paid) to develop our use of the platform. This is an exciting new role with a combination of strategic thinking and planning (40%), and hands-on execution (60%). The successful candidate will be joining an expanding global digital channels team and be the lead specialist for us on LinkedIn.
The Social Channel Manager, LinkedIn, is responsible for leading the global channel strategy, implementation and use of the platform
- Developing and implementing of the global channel strategy for LinkedIn.
- Work with content teams, senior leadership advisors and the wider Digital Channels CoE team, to drive adoption and best practice use of the platform.
- Be the lead expert on LinkedIn for the Bank and support internal teams to get the most value out of using the platform.
- Lead the relationship with LinkedIn for the Bank and work with stakeholders from HR, CPBB (Consumer Private & Business Banking) and CCIB (Corporate, Commercial & Institutional) business teams
- Manage the senior employee advocacy approach and programme
- Lead the development of LinkedIn to be a lead generating channel for the business.
- Support development of best practice training and guidance.
- Ensure LinkedIn is run in alignment with governance process for social media.
- The Bank’s LinkedIn Social Channel strategy and its implementation and management
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- CABM teams in Group, Regions and Countries
- Digital teams in the business units CPBB and CCIB
- Customer Care teams
- Employer branding team in HR
- D&I team
- Channel platform partners e.g. LinkedIn
- Marketing and digital agencies
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are a skilled digital marketer with expert knowledge of social media and the LinkedIn platform
- Relevant experience in managing LinkedIn content and/or accounts
- Experience with social media engagement strategies, tactics, execution and best practices
- Experience running large social media marketing campaigns
- Strong experience of digital marketing and content creation
- Results oriented digital marketing and media expertise
- Good understanding of brand governance
- Good all-round communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to effectively and professionally deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical mind, performance focused
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- Ability to overcome challenges through problem-solving
- Employee advocacy experience advantageous
- Financial or professional services experience preferred
- Experience working for a global business or LinkedIn preferred
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.