Digital Channels Planner
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities:
- The Digital Channels team in CABM (Corporate Affairs, Brand and Marketing) is a Centre of Excellence responsible for managing the global websites, non-retail country websites and social media channels to build the Bank’s brand among key audiences and managing reputational risk. The global team sets the strategy, standards and governance practices as well as provides advisory and training to digital content creators, publishers and agencies.
- This role will be at the heart of an expanding global digital channels team, helping them to coordinate projects, campaigns and vendor management. This new role is hands-on and the successful candidate will have opportunities to learn new digital skills.
The Digital Channels Planner will lead the project coordination of the Digital Channels team and vendor management.
- Leads the project coordination of the Digital Channels team
- Owns the content plan and calendar
- Support in the coordination of digital campaigns and projects
- Responsible for co-ordinating planning with Group content teams and large campaigns in regional and local market teams, for the Group channels
- Responsible for actioning the team’s governance requirement activities and outlining opportunities for improvements in controls or processes.
- Actions the governance requirements for Web, Social and Insights.
- Lead the vendor and contract management for the team.
- Support with social listening and publishing on an adhoc basis within the Singapore or UK timezone.
- The Digital Channels content plan and calendar as well as vendor on-boarding
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- CABM teams in Group, Regions and Countries
- Employer branding team in HR
- D&I team
- Other content owners
- Marketing and Digital Vendors
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are a skilled project management professional with experience working with digital content and campaigns planning and coordination
- Relevant experience in project management
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail necessary for project management
- Experience coordinating digital content and campaign executions across multiple platforms
- Experience of owning, updating and maintaining a content calendar
- Good all-round communication skills, including fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to effectively and professionally deal with stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical mind, performance focused
- Strong influencing and networking skills
- Ability to overcome challenges through problem-solving
- Financial or professional services experience preferred
- Experience working for a global business
- Agency side experience is valued
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working