Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
This is a fantastic, new and exciting opportunity as Marketing Executive to join our Knowledge Solutions Marketing Team.
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Location: We are flexible to remote working with the requirement to travel to our Chiswick (West London) offices 2-3 days per week (to be discussed upon application).
BSI presents an exciting opportunity to support the international roll out of a successful and fast-growing digital workflow tool, Compliance Navigator. The Marketing Executive will support the promotion of Compliance Navigator in the US and wider international markets.
This role will be accountable for the execution, measurement and adaptations of marketing campaigns to the relevant international audience using the full marketing mix in line with the marketing and product strategy.
We are looking for a proactive, results-driven and personable candidate who will be required to work closely with the sales team and BSI’s country offices on this unique digital subscription product.
The successful candidate will ensure global lead generation quantity, quality and revenue targets are achieved, contributing to the international growth and revenue delivery of Compliance Navigator.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Plan and execute
Agree on an annual plan of key areas of focus and campaigns with Marketing Manager
Evaluate, measure and analyse marketing campaigns and their effectiveness in each region through agreed KPIs, such as sales, leads, web analytics, CTR and renewals
Work closely with the US and international sales teams to understand needs in local markets and respond with localised lead generation campaigns and market focused sales enablement tools.
Skills and experience:
- Good experience executing campaigns in a similar Marketing Executive role with an international focus is desirable
- Graduate with post graduate marketing qualification is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop working relationships with colleagues and manage stakeholders is essential
- Flexible and adaptable with strong time-management skills
- Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise
- Experience of the full range of marketing channels is desirable and experience of working with sales teams and lead generation is essential.
- Proven digital marketing experience including email, CMS, videos and social media.
- Familiar with setting a clear campaign goals then measuring against that and adapting
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- An eye for marketable content and the ability to identify the ‘story’ around a product
- IT literate, (competent in the use of MS Office, media map tools)
- Understand the legal aspects of marketing from GDPR, Trade Descriptions to Distance Selling
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Executive - Compliance Navigator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.