Head of Marketing
- Head of Marketing
- up to £85k
- Based in London
This award winning and authentic restaurant brand, is looking for a dynamic and experienced Head of Marketing to champion their small group of restaurants' customer base and drive the growth through all on and off line marketing channels.
You'll have proven experience in brand / marketing management and CRM, developing innovative and effective customer Loyalty / membership schemes and significant experience in brand / marketing management. Super strategic and driven by results and excellence.
- Responsible for the acquisition and retention customer journey and relationships across restaurants and e-commerce shop
- Owner of integrated marketing planning process – from insight to strategy to tactics and measurement – across restaurants, delivery, and products/ecommerce
- Develop and deliver customer retention and loyalty strategy (including CRM segmented programmes)
- Ensuring all owned, paid and earned marketing activity enhances the brand and supports business objectives
- Ample experience of creating and executing successful multichannel marketing strategies within a range of budgets
- Proven experience in CRM, developing innovative and effective customer loyalty / membership schemes
- Strong track record within successful digital brands/businesses with an understanding of how to drive sales direct online and through aggregators/marketplaces
- Experience of using data and customer insight to identify opportunities to drive business performance
If you are a real foodie from a retail, leisure, luxury or hospitality sector this could be the role for you!
Apply for Head of Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly