Are you looking for a dynamic position at a thriving online marketing agency?
Do you seek a 100% remote role with ample room for growth and development?
Would you relish the chance to work with an international team of SEO and PPC Google Ads experts?
Are you ready for the challenge of working for a unique and innovative company with a reputation for gaining results?
If so, then this company could be the perfect place for you.
Who they are:
This employer is a flourishing digital marketing agency. They're experts in SEO and Google Advertising, and they deliver highly targeted marketing campaigns to gain dramatic results for their diverse client base.
They're a fast-growing, forward-thinking company and whilst they do take their services very seriously, they're anything but stuffy and corporate.
What they're Looking For:
- A people person. The most important aspect of your role as a Digital Account Manager will be to manage client relationships and build a rapport, so it's vital that you have great people skills.
- Someone tenacious. They're looking for a true force of nature who won't be held down by setbacks.
- A good listener. Can you listen to clients and identify their needs before they do?
- Someone who fares well under pressure. They want their Digital Marketing Account Manager to be able to take the rough with the smooth and handle whatever comes their way with a smile.
- A superstar who goes the extra mile. A successful Account Manager is the type of person who will do whatever it takes to ensure a happy client.
- An organisational wizard who's capable of managing multiple accounts without dropping the ball.
Benefits and perks:
- Work from home - remote
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Company devices
- Structured opportunities for career progression
- Work alongside a high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- 2+ years of experience managing multiple accounts / projects in a similar environment and delivering client-focused solutions.
- The ability to oversee multiple campaigns at once whilst maintaining close attention to detail and nurturing client relationships
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If this sounds like you then they would LOVE to hear from you, so don't hesitate to apply!