Your new company
A global company and one of the UK's leaders in their own sectors. This company is a global supplier and training provider, and are experiencing sustained growth in their UK market.
Your new role
* Close liaison with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director
* A large part of the role is ensuring that all social media is populated and updated daily. Increasing engagement and following,and keeping the company ahead of its competitors. Implementing paid digital advertising on Google Ad, social media and other platforms, and creating detailed reports.
* Proof reading company literature and documents
* Content writing for PCN (industry magazine), press releases, blogs, website content, product descriptions and e-shot content.
* Review and update Group websites
* Review of competitor activities including their websites
* Be involved in creating company literature
* Organising, coordinating and attending exhibitions / workshops
* Database management and analysis
* Proactively implementing new marketing projects
* Writing creative briefs and briefing designers
* Providing analysis and reports on marketing campaigns
* Proactively contacting internal and external clients
* Undertaking market research
* Providing public relations support for the company
* Liaising with photographers, printers and mailing houses
* Warehouse management- Ensuring the marketing area is tidy at all times.
* Management of department workload and in the absence of the Marketing Manager
* Support the sister companies with marketing campaigns
What you'll need to succeed
* Strong social media knowledge and
* Very proactive
* Strong writing skills
* Strong proof reading skills
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent teamwork skills.
* Interest in developing within a Marketing team
* Organisational skills
* Flexible - able to work on various projects at the same time, often to tight deadlines
* Eye for detail
* Able to work under pressure
* Creative writing skills
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary, the chance to join a dynamic and vibrant team, and a role which will involve coordinating and attending events in a very hands-on manner- if you want a role that gets you off your desk- this may be the one for you!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.