Head of Marketing - Luxury Property - £50,000 - £80,000 dependant on experience - Central London
Only apply if you have experience working in Luxury Property or Retail sector and have 4 years + experience in Marketing
Your new company
I am working a a luxury property business who is renowned as London's most innovative, creative and professional design and real estate companies. From stunning apartments to exquisitely reinvented mansion houses, our bespoke homes epitomise luxury, elegance and attention to fine detail.
Your new role
* Plan and execute a marketing strategy for the organisation and for new and existing products or services
* Oversee the implementation of the marketing strategy
* Develop a brand strategy
* Set and administer an annual marketing budget
* Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions
* Guide the day-to-day activities of the marketing team and marketing manager
* Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
* Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
* Manage and refine the organisation's social media presence
* Manage and measure marketing campaign costs
What you need to succeed
* You must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing
* You must come from either the luxury commercial property space or hotel industry
* You must have strong experience in content writing, social media and generating leads
* You must have launched a new website in your previous role
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive an excellent salary of up to 80,000 (dependant on experience) and 25 days holiday as well as pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.