Job Title: Industry Analyst
Location: Remote working with some travel required; The Company's headquarter is in Marlborough
Salary: Competitive (reflective of relevant experience and qualifications)
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
MZA are a leading communications industry analyst firm delivering insight and analysis services on the key trends and opportunities within the global business communications environment.
The Company provides insight and analysis on the evolution of the market and competitive landscape for business communications solutions and services, specifically unified communications, business collaboration and contact centre solutions. The company are supporting many leading vendors, service providers, channels, investment firms, finance and private equity organisations with its Global, regional and country level analysis.
The company are seeking experienced technology industry analysts to join its analyst team providing insight on the evolution of the business communications market. You will be working as part of the team providing insights on key contact centre and collaboration industry and market trends and the adoption of cloud based communications technologies. The roles would ideally suit applicants with a minimum of 5 years proven experience in a market analysis or market intelligence environment or demonstrating strong research and analytical capabilities.
The role/s suits a quick learner with a passion for technology and existing knowledge and understanding of the business collaboration and/or contact centre technology area and competitive landscape. Strong communication skills to undertake primary research with vendors and service providers active in the market and the ability to assimilate insight from a wide variety of published sources are required.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Scope, plan, research and deliver insights including vendor share tracking and market forecasts in Excel, Word and PowerPoint format
* Pro-actively monitor key market, technology and vendor announcements, conducting primary and secondary research with key market players and industry experts
* Present research findings to clients and at industry events and respond to client enquiries
* Develop and broaden the company's existing research base, research coverage, drive company and own personal reputation as a thought leader within the industry
Candidates will ideally have a minimum of 5 years' relevant analysis and industry experience in the field of communications technology, specifically collaboration and contact centre markets (or an adjacent technology segment where skills may be transferrable).
* Higher education qualification in a business, mathematical or IT discipline is preferred (or equivalent proven experience) but not essential
* A proven understanding of business communication technology (specifically contact centre or collaboration technologies)
* Experience of researching and assimilating information from a variety of primary and secondary sources to produce and present competitive analysis and forecast analysis reports, articulating clearly research methodology and conclusions
* High level of numeracy and IT literacy with proficiency in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and PowerPoint essential
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English language essential - additional languages desirable but not essential)
* Ability to work both independently with minimal direct supervision and collaboratively as part of a small team, demonstrating leadership skills
Location: Flexible Working UK based. Remote working supported, candidates should expect a mix of remote working plus an element of UK and international travel to fulfil the role and position requirements.
Please note that due to the nature of the role candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Industry Researcher, Technology Analyst, Research Associate, Marketing Analyst, Senior Analyst, Principal Analyst, Research Analyst, Insight Analyst, Statistical Analyst, Market Analysis, Research Data Analyst, Research Officer, Researcher, Business Analyst, Strategy Research Analyst, Statistics Research Analyst, Quantitative Research Analyst, Qualitative Research Analyst, Research Analyst, Industry Analyst, Market Analyst, Competitive Analyst may also be considerate for this role.