Product Marketing Executive
£27,000 - £32,000
A leading medical devices organisation based in Oxfordshire
Due to an increase in demand, my client is looking for a full mix Product Marketing Executive to join their team. This role is responsible for taking products out to market across both online and offline channels and increasing brand awareness and ROI.
* Contribute to, develop, and implement marketing and promotional activities to ensure products are launched effectively, marketing materials are available and the organisation is considered to be a key thought leader.
* Design and develop content for digital marketing including email marketing, case studies, blogs, webinars and social media campaigns.
* Ensure all campaigns are targeted, optimised and tracked effectively to ensure maximum ROI and lead generation.
* Maintain content and imagery across the website and ensure it remains on brand and portrays the correct TOV.
* Support and manage the international exhibitions program including the budget, booking of space, stand design and build, machines to be exhibited, along with key attendees.
* Maintain, update and improve the company collateral and sales messaging, including the corporate presentation, along with product specific or regional variations.
* Experience working in a full mix marketing role within a medical devices or capital equipment industry
* Ability to produce quality and engaging content for both online and offline channels
* Understanding of content and campaign optimisation - SEO, PPC etc.
* Experience working in a product marketing role - product launches, NPD, etc.
* Previous experience managing social media channels using Hootsuite (or similar)
* Ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
* Experience monitoring and tracking campaigns to ensure effectiveness during and post campaign
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a business and really have an impact on their market team, please contact Samantha Oswald 01865 972130