Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to kick start their career in marketing by joining a friendly, supportive and dynamic team. This role will provide marketing support to our standards sales and subscription solutions department to engage our audiences across national and international markets in a range of sectors from healthcare and the built environment to oil and gas and aerospace.
The Marketing Coordinator will deliver marketing support in a positive and collaborative manner, with particular emphasis on all marketing administrative, financial, data, events, renewals and digital activities.
This role is a fixed term contract.
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
As the leading global business standards company BSI helps 80,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. From business continuity to recycling waste, from medical devices to the exploration of space, we help businesses embed the habits of excellence so that they perform better, manage their risks more effectively and achieve sustainable growth and in doing so we touch the lives of many across the globe.
What we offer
We offer a highly competitive starting salary with 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style. Plus, as we’re situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station it makes for a really easy commute, or you can use the free on-site parking if you’d prefer to drive.
- Ideally educated to degree level, a marketing qualification is desirable
- A proven interest in marketing is essential
- Experience of email communication systems such as Pardot, Mail Chimp or Dotmailer preferable
- Excellent excel and word skills, SAP, Salesforce and Crystal reporting ideal
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and highly productive environment
- Energetic, enthusiastic, action-orientated, positive
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.