Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
This is an exciting role as Marketing Executive to join the Marketing Team in Knowledge Solutions.
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Location: We are flexible to remote working with the requirement to travel to our Chiswick (West London) offices 2-3 days per week (to be discussed upon application).
The Marketing Executive will be required to drive best practice and deliver results in new and existing markets through the use of effective multi-channel targeted marketing to increase/create sales and revenue for BSI’s flagship subscription product BSOL.
The candidate will be required to be proactive, constantly looking to drive optimization and improvement, and deliver creative and engaging customer-focused marketing to deliver results at all stages in the subscription pipeline.
This role will be accountable for the support of overall strategic planning, delivering and monitoring marketing campaigns, with a focus on new markets, and optimizing existing campaign and collateral performance.
Close working relationships will be developed with stakeholders internally, across the UK (working closely with colleagues in Milton Keynes) and internationally.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
Plan, schedule and strategize
Support the planning and execution of the product and sector marketing strategy by working closely with Sector teams, Sales, Product and wider BSI Marketing teams to deliver campaigns with a focus on content and digital marketing.
Create multi-channel campaigns with a special focus on content and digital marketing (email, social and both paid and organic search).
Evaluate, measure and analyse marketing campaigns and their effectiveness using web analytics, pardot forms and salesforce data. Regularly review and record email performance, site traffic and click through rates in order to improve marketing campaigns.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Experience executing lead gen campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to work on short copy for the google ad network or social media
- Creation and delivery of content marketing
- Experience of the full range of marketing channels (Email, Social Media, PPC, SEO, Events)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise
- Proven experience setting clear campaign goals and ability to measure against that and adapt
- IT literate, (competent in the use of MS Office)
- Understand the legal aspects of marketing from Data Protection, Trade Descriptions to Distance Selling
- Experience of Search Engine Marketing (Organic and Paid); Social Media Marketing, Web and E-mail marketing
- Experience of working with event organisers and logistics of events
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.