Marketing Executive - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
About the Role
There are not many roles out there where you get to make a real difference in an organisation that itself makes a real difference in the world. This role is one of those opportunities.
You will be joining an award-winning Marketing Team in Knowledge Solutions on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be working on the delivery of the Marketing Strategy over the next 5 years and supporting BSI’s plan to grow awareness of the UK National Standards Body (NSB) and the value of standards.
As the Marketing Executive you will be responsible for executing marketing activities to support the both sector and policy stakeholders according to the marketing plans, which form part of the wider marketing strategy for the NSB.
You will be responsible for ensuring consistent and effective messaging is used to increase awareness and impact with key audiences concerning the benefits of standardization.
You will have experience optimising the full range of marketing tools and channels with a focus on audience centric content, managing multiple workstreams and have experience working effectively with stakeholders.
Salary: Circa £29,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Do You Believe the World Deserves Excellence?
As the leading global business standards company BSI helps 80,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. From business continuity to recycling waste, from medical devices to the exploration of space, we help businesses embed the habits of excellence so that they perform better, manage their risks more effectively and achieve sustainable growth and in doing so we touch the lives of many across the globe.
What we offer
We offer a highly competitive starting salary with 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company-paid private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life-style.
- Strong experience, executing campaigns in a similar marcomms role, with experience of using web CMS systems.
- Strong time-management and the ability to develop working relationships with colleagues.
- Proactive and results orientated, with the ability to balance multiple projects and spontaneous marketing opportunities that may arise.
- Familiar with setting a clear goal of a campaign then measuring against that and adapting moving forward.
- Experience of the full range of marketing channels is desirable.
- Be able to develop and maintain excellent relationships with other internal businesses and external suppliers.
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing techniques including email, website management, SEO, PCC and social media.
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative. These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful business.
To protect our candidates and BSI employees during the Covid-19 outbreak, all interviews will take place remotely.