Job Title: Paid Social Lead
Location: Moorgate, London
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
An award winning Digital Marketing agency in the UK is currently looking for a Social Lead to join their team in Central London.
As Social Lead, you will lead the Social team, develop the product and ensure we capitalise on the ongoing growth potential in this area - delivering both strategic and commercial solutions. Your main duties are as follows but not limited to:
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Propose and outline Paid Social campaigns for clients.
* Build, monitor and report on Paid Social campaigns performance to clients.
* Managing the daily running of the Social team, including staff management, development and recruitment for the Social team.
* Implement training strategies for your team on account management and campaign performance.
* Create business systems around campaign performance and client retention.
* Overall responsibility for financial and strategic growth of the agency's Social offering, through existing services and/or identifying new market opportunities which can be grown in Social revenue streams.
* Responsibility of the department P&L and maintaining profitability.
* Be a key member of the management team. Working together to expand into the digital market space.
* Responsible for key relationships with Facebook as well as other key suppliers.
* Ensuring strategic integration with other channels on those accounts, particularly SEO and PPC.
* Assist in new business - Social specific pitches, Social as part of wider pitches and also Social projects for clients.
* Previous experience in a similar role in an agency.
* Team management experience.
* Strong people management skills and a proven record in maintaining and building client relationships.
* Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
* Proven hands-on experience in managing Paid Social campaigns (strategy & implementation), particularly with Facebook and Instagram.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients.
* Understanding of interplay between Social, SEO & PPC.
* Facebook Blueprint certified.
* Knowledge about Google Tag Manager and tracking implementation.
* A proven track record of delivering paid social results.
* Great knowledge of Best Practices.
* Experience in the creation of in-depth data analysis and identify trends & opportunities.
The Winning Candidates will have:
* You'll have an innate curiosity and a willingness to share ideas, thoughts and insights with your team and around the business.
* Hands-on approach, flexible and positive attitude.
* Have an ability to inspire and develop others.
* You'll be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and proactive.
* You'll possess excellent communication skills and work well with different departments across the business.
* Demonstrate leadership through management and developing others.
* Be process driven and demonstrate an ability to embed best practice across your team.
* Be forward thinking and encourage the team to develop the search product into a best in class service.
* Protected income insurance
* Eye test and glasses contribution
* Enhanced Parental Pay & more family friendly policies.
* Length of Service Benefits
* Friday drinks and early finishes
* Monthly team events
* WFH and Flexible working hours.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Social Media, Social Media Account Director, Global Media Account Director, Paid Social Manager, Paid Social Team Lead, Paid Social Specialist, Head of Digital, Head of Social, Head of Paid Media may also be considered for this role.