e-Commerce Channel Performance Manager
- e-Commerce Channel Performance Manager
- Greater London
- Salary competitive
Are you a talented Channel Performance Manager with previous experience in A/B or multivariate testing and have a passion for food? If so, then read on...
You will focus on App and Web channels, creating a test and learn culture to optimise channel performance for App and Web through A/B testing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked in an E-commerce environment with experience of managing and driving channel performance
- Experience in A/B or multivariate testing – motivated to constantly experiment, test hypotheses to advance our growth ambitions
- Qualitative and Quantitative analysis experience, specifically relating to UX optimization and test case generation for A/B or multivariate testing
- Proven record of taking learnings and using them to inform future propositions
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to talk to people at all levels of the business, making the complex feel simple
- You will use digital analytics to identify opportunities to drive growth and optimise performance
- Lead on analysis and reporting of digital data, primarily from Google Analytics
- Present test recommendations, results and forward-looking action plans to key stakeholders, gaining buy-in and ongoing support.
- Use A/B testing to continuously experiment and test out your hypotheses for growth
- Work collaboratively, creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, while focusing on action and results
- Confident user of E-Commerce analytics tools and are proficient in MS Excel
- Gain cross-functional alignment to recommend corrective actions, new or enhanced tools, processes, and procedures to ensure the channels are performing at their most optimal
- Knowledge of marketing metrics and data sources relating to paid and organic search, SEO, display, video and/or social
If you have experience of working in a fast-paced and agile work environment and LOVE food, then this is the role for you!