Brand Manager - FMCG
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced foodie brand marketer!
You will work closely with the senior marketing lead to create annual brand plans, creating exciting new brand and communications opportunities for this healthy snaking brand.
About the role:
- Financial accountability- manage A&P, contribute to P&L management and look at ways to improve profitability
- Identify comms activations to best leverage the brand
- Manage the social and digital strategy and activation of the brand
- Work with the commercial team to identify and unlock key shopper marketing opportunities to help drive brand performance
- Deliver NPD to market from concept to shelf (concept testing, product development, packaging development, sell-ins)
- Responsible for disrupting the category and building brand equity and awareness
- Proven track record as a BM in FMCG
- Able to think both commercially and creatively
- You have amazing ideas and can foresee how to put these into practise
- People-focussed, able to build relationships
- Excellent project management skills
- Attention to detail and the confidence to work independently and drive projects