Senior Brand Manager
- Senior Brand Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company and to put your entrepreneurial skills to the test. You’ll have exposure to all aspects of the marketing mix.
Key areas of focus for the role are:
- Brand Performance, Planning & Campaign
- Innovation & portfolio management experience in launching brands
- Develop and manage 18-month innovation & renovation pipeline
- Proposition development for new products and packaging innovation from concept to launch
- Work cross-functionally, manage internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record as a BM/ SBM in FMCG
- Able to think both commercially and creatively
- Proven success in developing and delivering a long-term innovation pipeline as well as launching new propositions
- Experience with data analysis and using these insights to inform brand and comms plans (inc. use of Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Nectar etc)
- A real foodie with a passion for uncovering new consumer trends
Ideally you will bring solid experience from a bigger food FMCG company with entrepreneurial business expertise and mindset.