Digital Marketing Executive - Ecommerce
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Working within the Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Executive (Ecommerce) is responsible for driving the growth in our commercial initiatives across our online platforms, developing their reach, maximising return on investment and delivering on specific sales targets.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive (Ecommerce) will be responsible for the whole life cycle of consumers from positive brand representation across various social media channels, creating a sales funnel through to purchase analysis and retention strategies, evidencing success through regular reporting.
The postholder will also be responsible for supporting our advertising sales team execute digital campaigns through email marketing and banner advertising and the recruitment platform Premier Jobsearch.
- Create sales funnels for our coffee, shop and magazine offers with engaging and creative digital content to support commercial campaigns
- Work with commercial team to create bundles, package and offers
- Create and execute plans and content for organic and paid for social media
- Develop, implement and optimise customer journeys, developing the use of automation and deepening personalisation in communications to increase engagement and loyalty
- Build, optimise and maintain product pages
- Provide monitoring, reporting and analysis of digital activity and conversions
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Premier Shop and GOEcoffee websites
- Proactively develop new channels and approaches
- Support sales team with booking inventory, creating emails, banner placement and reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level ideally in Marketing and Communications
- 2-3 years of experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Highly desirable to have completed the Facebook Blueprint courses, desired Google Analytics certification
ABILITIES & SKILLS
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing principles
- Good knowledge of: WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Hootsuite, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Business Manager
- Web analytics
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Photo/image editing
- Some knowledge of DotDigital
- Some knowledge of automating processes between platforms
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Be passionate about all things digital, with a focus on ecommerce
- Able to work independently
- Self-starter, motivated, results driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of cross functional team
- Able to work under pressure
Due to the number of applications we receive we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date please accept that, on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.