Social Media Marketing Manager
Available Start Dates: ASAP
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
The Social Media Associate will serve as a brand ambassador to the AlphaSights social community and have a passion for all things people, conversations and building relationships. The role will focus on elevating the AlphaSights brand across our social media channels in a positive, authentic way to attract, engage and maintain a dialogue with today’s modern and hyper-connected audiences.
To succeed in your role, you will possess strong content creation and relationship-management skills and develop high impact social media campaigns across a variety of platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. You will engage with all our key audiences, including candidates, employees, experts, and clients across Europe and the US regions.
Reporting to the Communications Director, you will work closely with the Brand and Communications Team to ensure social media strategy and content aligns with broader campaigns and initiatives. You will also partner with key business units to ensure their stories are shared appropriately across our social media channels.
- Lead the AlphaSights global social media programme focused on strategy creation and development, execution and regional application across all platforms.
- Create and maintain a dynamic social media schedule - ensuring strategy and content is tailored appropriately for each channel and adheres to the content style and brand guidelines.
- Curate and repurpose existing content (such as blogs, campaign content, thought leadership articles, media partnerships, etc.) and create fresh, multimedia content as necessary.
- Conduct ongoing social listening activities, setting up monitoring and reporting to inform future social media strategy
- Create a regular reporting structure that analyses meaningful data and identifies clear improvements and optimization of activity at both a global and regional level.
- Monitor and respond promptly and effectively to social media enquiries. Strategically work to protect the corporate brand and image, limiting any damage and provide users with a rapid and effective answer to their complaints or comments.
- Research, connect and develop relationships with key influencers
- Develop best practices across the platforms using a clear testing approach, to maximize social media efforts on a continual basis
More About The Marketing Team
The Marketing organization at AlphaSights consists of two main functions:
1) Brand & Communications
2) Demand Generation
The Brand & Communications team is located across the globe in the New York, London, and Shanghai offices. They are a multifunctional group of designers, digital marketing and communications specialists all working together to create, maintain, and communicate AlphaSights’ story and value proposition to attract clients and experts, engage employees, and appeal to talent markets. The team partners closely with every internal team to support consistent messaging, enable brand longevity, and make an objective impact on the firm. The team manages internal and external communications, digital/social marketing, service marketing, content creation, brand management, and graphic design.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experience. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 2-3 years of social media marketing experience across the most common social networks, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.
- Content marketing knowledge and experience creating social media content in multiple formats such as animated gifs, slide-shares etc.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of most widely-used social media management and analytics tools.
- Excellent copywriting and creative writing skills.
- Analytical and data interpretation skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment; able to work under pressure on several projects.
- A proactive mindset, able to take action and move an initiative forward with minimal guidance.
- Problem solver, with an ability to proactively identify gaps or challenges and propose solutions.
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances.
- The ability to shift in best practices given the changing social media landscape.
- Strong academic credentials gained from a degree in communications, PR, journalism, branding, marketing or related.
- Knowledge and/or experience of managing Glassdoor
- Basic graphic design, photo and video-editing skills
- PR/media relations knowledge and experience.
- Experience of working in tech / high-growth organizations / higher-education institutions is a plus
- Managing social media in both B2B and B2C settings.
Are you not ticking all our boxes? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you to discuss how you would drive impact for AlphaSights.
What You Can Expect
- Think creatively, challenge the status quo, and bring new ideas to the fore
- Get autonomy and access to senior leadership from day one
- Acquire career enhancing skills including problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, project management
- Get exposure to a broad range of marketing disciplines
- Join a global and diverse multidisciplinary team
- Work with colleagues across the globe in all teams
- Embark on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental).
- Subsidised lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.