Digital Strategy Lead
1 day left
- Full Time
Main Purpose of the Post
Burnley College is seeking a Digital Strategy Lead, who is passionate and target driven, to complement and further enhance the campaign activity underway within the Burnley College Marketing Team.
You will work with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement digital activity that is aligned to the College’s overarching growth strategy, ensuring that we continually increase our digital reach and drive engagement.
This is an opportunity to be part of a passionate and enthusiastic team that works well together. If you are looking for a stimulating position in a high-paced, highly productive environment, this is the job for you.
- Support the Marketing Manager to develop and implement a digital strategy for the organisation, and its supporting brands ensuring the strategy complements the organisation’s overall strategic marketing direction
- Build plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Oversee the day to day management of Burnley College’s digital marketing activities, including the website, social media and email campaigns
- Evaluate, analyse and report on the performance of digital marketing activities and channels, measuring against key performance indicators and ensuring maximum return on investment
- Track and measure relevant analytics data and make effective analysis to ensure the effectiveness of ongoing activity
- Build and execute an inbound marketing plan to support recruitment across all associated College brand
- Work closely with relevant external agencies and internal partners to ensure effective and engaging digital campaigns
- Further develop the use of tools such as PPC, SEO, Programmatic and Google Ad Words and proactively explore other similar tools and opportunities
- Build successful digital activity from scratch, including engaging copy and/or creative, blog posts, relevant audience targeting and appropriate keyword analysis
- Ensure all activity reflects the tone of voice of Burnley College and its associated brands
- Ensure all digital marketing activity is scheduled in co-ordination with the organisation’s activities and external events in order to make the most effective impact
- Develop, run and evaluate digital campaigns aimed at increasing the organisation’s profile, generating new supporters and increasing income
- Manage and report on the budget allocated for digital marketing
- Support other members of the team in their use of social media
- To represent the College professionally at external meetings, exhibitions and other external events.
- To assure full compliance with key policies, notably Single Equality, Health and Safety and Safeguarding.
- To undertake invigilation duties from time to time.
- To carry out such other duties as the Principal may reasonably request.
This job description is a summary of the key areas of responsibility. It is not a definitive list. You will be required to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service and, along with your Line Manager, make suggestions to vary the scope and application of your responsibilities within a reasonable framework appropriate to this level of post.
37 hours per week which are agreed with the Line Manager. A flexible approach to the working hours is required, in line with the needs of the College.
Apply for Digital Strategy Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly