Digital Delivery Lead
2 days left
- Full Time
Main Purpose of the Post
Can you tell a story using digital platforms? Are you a creative communicator who can capture the passion, excitement, learning and experiences which take place on our £81 million campus each day?
Burnley College is seeking a Digital Delivery Lead who is digital marketing mad, target driven, and will live and breathe our progressive brands.
This is an opportunity to be part of a passionate and enthusiastic team. If you are looking for a stimulating position in a high-paced, highly productive environment, this is the job for you.
- Work alongside the Digital Strategy Lead and Marketing Manager to implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Oversee the effective day to day usage of the different digital marketing channels operated by Burnley College
- Effectively measure against Key Performance Indicators and ensure maximum Return on Investment
- Oversee all social media accounts attributed to the College and its associated brands
- Measure and manage all online content
- Track effectiveness of daily activities and make effective adaptations through the use of analytics, use of WordPress CMS and Social Media Management platforms, such as Sprout Social
- Create engaging and relevant visual/written content for the College’s key target audiences across multiple digital outlets.
- Liaise with cross-College and extra-curricular staff to uncover stories about their subject areas and what happens in their classrooms, workshops and throughout the campus.
- Create, implement and analyse paid digital activity.
- Write blog posts.
- Plan and deliver an annual/monthly/weekly schedule of digital marketing activity
- Keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends, platforms and evaluation methods.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our digital presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new online methods to reach our target audiences.
- To support where required with ad-hoc projects.
- Carry out regular market reviews to ensure up-to-date knowledge of competitor activity and customer requirements.
- To work with the Marketing Manager to ensure digital marketing priorities are aligned to overarching strategic objectives and delivered within operational budgets.
- Undertake other duties as required by the Marketing Manager in order to achieve the job purpose.
- Follow safe working practices and procedures personally (such as the wearing of safety equipment where necessary) in line with Health and Safety regulations.
- To represent the College professionally at external meetings, exhibitions and other external events.
- To assure full compliance with key policies, notably Single Equality, Health and Safety and Safeguarding.
- To undertake invigilation duties from time to time.
- To carry out such other duties as the Principal may reasonably request.
This job description is a summary of the key areas of responsibility. It is not a definitive list. You will be required to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service and, along with your line manager, make suggestions to vary the scope and application of your responsibilities within a reasonable framework appropriate to this level of post.
37 hours per week which are agreed with the Line Manager. A flexible approach to the working hours is required, in line with the needs of the College.
Apply for Digital Delivery Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly