4 days left
- Full Time
- Brand Manager
- Toys and Games
Playing games brings us together! Despite Covid, game playing whether in your bubble or remotely has become increasingly popular and as a result our client is going from strength to strength. They are an innovative and forward thinking business, looking for an entrepreneurially mined brand marketer to join the growing team.
You do not have to come from a toys/ games background but a passion for the sector is a must.
You must have experience in full mix brand roles with UK marketing experience and strong digital / e-commerce expertise. They are expanding the team and this is a new role to grow the presence of the games within the UK to new audiences.
The UK is a key market and in this role you will be responsible for:
- Building a brand portfolio which delivers topline recurrent revenue growth
- Build a yearly marketing plan for the UK supporting the desired growth and business strategy
- Identifying and increasing opportunities with retail partners (grocery, specialist independents and e-commerce)
- Generate consumer insights to inform brand strategy, pipeline and comms
- Build strong relationships with channel teams, innovation team and global marketing team
If this sounds like you - get in touch today!
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly