Head of Marketing and Communications
- Head of Marketing and Communications
- Asset/Investment Management
A global asset manager that specialises in the investment, development and operations of logistics real estate seeks a Head of Marketing and Communications to manage the external facing brand of the European region and create content that articulates their business and the work they do for their stakeholders. Managing one direct and five dotted line reports, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing media, client, investor, shareholder, policymaker and public relationships
- Ensuring internal colleagues remain informed about the company’s evolving priorities and delivering impactful messaging around the corporate culture
- Sourcing high impact opportunities in line with country agendas whilst keeping in line with global messaging
- Creating strategic goals for the European Marketing and Communications team and monitoring day to day operations to bring to life European-wide content
- Driving the development of materials for webinars, videos and digital marketing campaigns
- Leading and managing brand marketing initiatives and special projects
- Expanding the brand offering and footprint to continuously evolve the company’s voice
This is a broad, generalist role so the successful candidate will be an all-rounder who thrives in an entrepreneurial culture and who is an excellent leader with strong time management and collaboration skills.
Regular travel to European countries will be required.
Apply for Head of Marketing and Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly