Content Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- B2B Publishing
A leading legal publishing firm seeks a Content Marketing Manager who LOVES content and creating engaging marketing campaigns. Responsible for developing and executing the content marketing strategy, placing emphasis on digital channels, you will be a creative and analytical thinker who has worked extensively with B2B products.
With a proven track record of creating content that can be delivered across all digital platforms, the successful candidate will:
- Be able to utilise data and analytics to identify trends and content ideas whilst driving traffic and engagement
- Measure results of campaigns in line with KPIs and OKRs
- Create and own the content calendar
- Leverage SEO, UX/UI within content so marketing is optimised for delivery
- Write, edit and proof read content to grow and engage social audiences
- Have experience of working with marketing automation, CMS and social platforms
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to take the next step into managing the content marketing strategy for a fast-growing, intellectually stimulating company with superb products that already has a significant following in the market.