Creative to H&M’s Global Agency, Marketing & Communications Department
1 day left
- Full Time
Creative to H&M’s Global Agency, Marketing & Communications Department.
Do you have the ability to translate marketing strategies into award-winning communication? Are you a skilled and solution oriented creative with a keen eye for details, design and art with strong communication skills and a passion for brand communication and sustainability? Right now, we’re looking for someone like you!
H&M’s global Marketing & Communication department is located in Stockholm and supports 74 countries around the world. We have the strategic and operational responsibility to build the H&M brand, both internally and externally. Our mission is to create inspiring and relevant communication aligned with our brand direction.
We’re looking for a Creative to strengthen our team, focusing on brand communication. Our main focus areas are sustainability, partnerships, employer branding and developing our brand identity globally.
What you will do:
As a Creative you are accountable for developing, overseeing and executing conceptual and visual expressions, masters & guidelines cross-media and omni-channel.
You will secure our brand identity in all content and be on top of advertising trends within lifestyle, technology and art. Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to develop and translate the creative concept to visual expressions, channel masters and to ensure on-brand versioning and fulfillment
- Develop inspirational creative assets cross-media and omni-channel (traditional & digital)
- Collaborate with peer creatives and copywriters to ensure a consistent omnichannel customer experience
- Present your solutions and articulate your approach to teammates and other stake holders
- Act with confidence and develop creative assets independently
- Ensure final creative master is visually appealing and on-brand
- Create clear guidelines for all channels and media types, for internal teams and external agencies
- Learn a lot, make an impact and have fun
Who we are looking for:
As a person we believe that you are driven, flexible and enjoy working in a team. You have the ability to manage multiple projects and know how to prioritize between tasks.
To be a successful Creative we also believe you have:
- 3+ years of proven success as a creative designer, client or agency side
- A degree in design, fine arts, graphic arts or communications
- Experience in developing creative strategies based on consumer insights for multichannel platforms on a global scale
- Confidence working with various kinds of content/channels (traditional, digital, video, social, etc)
- Passion for graphic design, typography, photography, motion and digital design
- Fluency in and appreciation of the steps involved in content creation including masters and guidelines
- A relentless focus on quality and excellence with experience of solid approval processes and brand protection
- Experience and confidence working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- A curious mindset and is keen to learn new crafts
- Full proficiency in English – written and verbal
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Does this sound like your next career step?
This is a full-time position starting as soon as possible and you will be located at the H&M Head Office in Stockholm. Apply online with your CV in English, but no later than Monday 12th April. Please apply via the H&M career page link as we don’t consider any applications sent via email due to GDPR.
We would love to hear from you!
Working at an H&M in another country right now? Read more about what relocation support applies for you in our Global Mobility handbook on Inside. If you have any questions reach out to your closest HR.