Client Director – Oystercatchers
How you will help us grow….
Oystercatchers is an industry-leading Intermediary and Consultancy focused on Marketing and Creativity. We specialise in helping Clients and Agencies get the most out of their relationships to accelerate marketing performance. Our offer includes Agency Search & Selection, Agency onboarding and development of Agency Models for Brands and Brand Marketers, as well as Commercial and Relationship reviews.
Oystercatchers sits as a key part of Xeim, within Centaur Media. Xeim is the name of the brands who exist to deliver excellence in marketing, and include Econsultancy, Marketing Week, Creative Review, Design Week, the Festival of Marketing, the Marketing Week Mini-MBA, Influencer Intelligence and Fashion & Beauty Monitor.
We are looking for a dynamic, commercially savvy and committed Client Director to join the team. Someone with experience of clients and agencies, and knowledge of the creative, media and digital industry. Someone with a natural flair for building relationships, passionate about marketing and understands its role as a driver of business growth.
Who will guide me….?
Our experienced and knowledgeable Managing Partner and all your colleagues within Oystercatchers
A day in the life of….
You will demonstrate an intuitive & instinctive passion for new business by:
- Fostering new client business relationships to generate income for Oystercatchers, identifying and qualifying new leads and following these through.
- Adding value to Clients through an unrivalled knowledge of the Agency landscape.
- Exhibiting a real ability to interact and co-operate with all levels of clients.
- Building trust, valuing others, communicating effectively, driving execution, focusing on the customer, collaborating with others, solving problems willingly and creatively and demonstrating high integrity.
You will demonstrate a broad understanding of marketing strategy by:
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of clients’ business needs, market dynamics and requirements.
- Demonstrating a thorough understanding of the various types of client marketing objectives including strategic and ROI objectives.
- Identifying and articulating Client’s creative, media and agency requirements in the context of their business objectives.
- Using this understanding to identify, qualify and ultimately win new client business opportunities.
You will deliver strong leadership and action in all aspects of project management by:
- Creating client proposals required to secure a project, following Oystercatcher’s standard way of working.
- Managing tailored search and selection and consultancy processes, developing a thorough understanding of the client’s marketing needs and the agency market across the required disciplines.
- Assisting the agencies throughout the process and help facilitate a straightforward decision-making process for the client.
- Supporting the Project Manager/s in their daily tasks to ensure the smooth running of ongoing project and plans.
- Ensuring consistent and timely management of projects, with the delivery of all services within the agreed budget. Keep track of time allocation against budget.
You will build Oystercatchers brand and reputation by:
- Building and amplifying the Oystercatchers brand, ensuring clear communication of our positioning in the market – we accelerate marketing performance – to clients, agencies and internally within the XEIM community.
- Representing Oystercatchers at Oystercatchers Club and other relevant Xeim events as well as external industry events.
- Being an Oystercatcher through and through – A team player, positive, proactive, knowledgeable and with a can do, will do spirit.
What we need you to have…
- You’ll either be educated to degree level or have relevant industry experience.
- You’ll have a minimum 4-5 years Agency, client or sector relevant experience in Client facing roles.
- You’ll ideally have new business experience and understand how to generate new business.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, listening, speaking and writing.
- You’ll be confident in proposal writing and have natural presentation skills.
- You’ll be proficient in Powerpoint/Excel/Word/Salesforce.
- You’ll have great interpersonal skills, with the ability and confidence to interact with all levels in a business.
- You’ll be highly organised and rigorous in process and record keeping, with great attention to detail.
Our teams will say you’re…
- Confident when communicating both Internally and externally
- A key player in the business and take great pride in your work and the business
- A stickler for detail
- Super organised and are always one step ahead of the clients
Apply for Client Director – Oystercatchers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly