Social Media Officer
Why work for us?
One of the UK’s leading providers of care, Sanctuary Care employs more than 6500 people and manages 99 care homes across England and Scotland. At Sanctuary Care we look beyond our residents physical and emotional care needs and look at what makes every person unique. From the life they have experienced before moving into our care home, the people close to their hearts, their passions, and dreams yet to be fulfilled, even those quirky habits that make their loved one’s smile. Knowing this enables our teams to deliver care that is truly personalised to every individual who lives with us.
This is an exciting new role joining our highly motivated and enthusiastic Marketing team to help us create engaging content for our social media platforms. We are looking for someone to help us share all the great things we do at Sanctuary Care. You will be passionate about social media, full of great ideas to share our brand story. You will build on Sanctuary Care’s existing social media presences and look for opportunities to help our Care Homes meet their business objectives through social media. We are looking for someone who currently works in a social media role or similar.
The role of Social Media Officer will include
- Management of social media across several platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Day-to-day you’ll have responsibility for planning and overseeing the content schedule and coordinating our approach to social media moderation.
- Build on our existing online community and nurture this.
- Community management – responding to all dm’s/ comments/ tagged pics.
- Good knowledge of latest social media trends.
- Putting forward and helping execute new and creative social media ideas, with experience of creating, building and engaging a community
- Supporting the development and implementation of social media monitoring tools across the business
- Planning, writing, posting and editing news and web content with a keen eye for detail
- Liaising with designers providing clear briefs and direction, including the high-quality design and cost-effective production of infographics, images and social media material.
- Experience with social media management tools.
- Working alongside and managing relationships with external agencies on key campaigns.
- Social Media Analytics & Reporting, sharing a monthly report of tracking and analytics.
Skills and experiences
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven experience either as a specialist or across a broad range of one or more of the following areas; digital communications, web, social media, research and analytics, journalism and content marketing.
- Experience in producing video content would be advantageous.
- Experience of social media for recruitment would also be advantageous.
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer you access to a range of great employee benefits and the opportunity to develop and progress within your career. Benefits include:
- Receive individually tailored, person centered and knowledgeable training
- A pension scheme, with matching contributions from Sanctuary up to set limits
- 25 days paid holiday, rising to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years service
- Life assurance
- Family friendly arrangements, including opportunities for flexible working
- Health and wellbeing plans
- A variety of on line discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient schemes for you to save on buying a new bike to cycle to work or on a range of childcare services including after school clubs and summer camps
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 29 March 2021
We might get a lot of applications so reserve the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Don’t miss out, please apply early.
Building Equality and Diversity
Sanctuary Group encourages and welcomes applications from people from diverse backgrounds to support our commitment to offering an inclusive environment for our employees and customers.
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent illegal working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Care Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.