Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Temp to Perm: This is an initial 6-month contract which we plan for the right candidate to grow into a permanent position.
Remote with regular site visits: All work can be conducted remotely although there will be an expectation to visit the office and/or other Depot's once or twice per week, to collaborate with the team, when restrictions are lifted and it is safe to do so.
Creed is a family business established in 1972 which is ambitious with its growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh range to caterers across the country from our bases in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work, with great people and in 2020 were listed by Sunday Times as one of the top 100 companies to work for, having achieved a “two star” status with best companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and focus on the needs of the customer. They work hard and are committed to providing a great service but want to have some fun and development along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the company conversations, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in the team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
In a newly created role for Creed Foodservice, we’re looking for a passionate and experienced Digital Marketing Executive to support our Head of Marketing, and the wider Marketing Team, to deliver all digital marketing activity – in particular our digital acquisition strategy. As part of a team of five, you will be responsible for planning, owning and activating digital marketing campaigns (including social, lead generation, website, emails, CRM etc) and reporting on their success.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
- Support the Head of Marketing, and the wider marketing team, to deliver and shape our eCommerce and digital marketing strategy.
- Design, build and send email marketing campaigns, including marketing automation.
- Write SEO-optimised content for the company’s websites. In addition, build a strong SEO presence for the website using Google Search Console.
- Support and own elements of the rollout of any new digital systems and Research new digital opportunities for the business.
- Assist with paid media campaigns, when required.
- Contribute to social media content and digital brand awareness campaigns.
- Support the Data team with the merchandising process, including imagery and copy sign off.
- Work with design and digital agencies to produce digital content, manage third party supplier relationships and source suitable agencies to meet our growing needs as a business.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting, ensuring recommendations are presented and implemented within easy-to-digest dashboards.
- Work with the Sales team to manage the database and ensure it is cleansed / used effectively.
- Assist with the delivery of any digital lead generation activity.
The ideal candidate:
We’re looking for someone with experience in a digital marketing role who has excellent interpersonal, relationship management, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills and is looking for an opportunity to progress and grow with our business. This is an opportunity for an individual who wants to grow our digital marketing and eCommerce position and help shape the digital landscape for Creed in 2021 and beyond, with the opportunity to develop and shape this role further.
- We’re looking for a candidate with a solid understanding of digital marketing techniques to join the team. Previous management of digital campaigns, in particular lead generation activity and the management of multiple digital agencies.
- You’ll be acting as the digital marketing lead for Creed and will need to have technically sound digital knowledge to brief and manage agencies effectively – getting the best out of them and delivering positive ROI for the business.
- Knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and eCommerce tools to track and improve digital performance and build reports and dashboards.
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships with customers through SEO-rich content/copy for the Creed websites and all digital marketing channels (social, emails, digital brochures etc).
- Excellent project management skills and experience delivering digital marketing campaigns, including PPC, social media, SEO, marketing automation, email marketing.
- A self-starter with excellent stakeholder management skills, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and cross-functionally.
- Experience working within a B2B digital marketing or digital acquisition role.
- Experience setting up B2B Lead Nurture programmes.
- Experience working with Magento, or a similar eCommerce system.
- Experience using Hubspot.
In return you will receive a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary that reflects your experience. Creed Foodservice are a Living Wage Foundation Employer who pride ourselves on offering fair pay for fair work, some of the benefits that we offer our employees include:
- Remote working
- 33 days of annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Online Discounts Package
- Discounted Staff Purchases
- Savings Scheme
- Staff Lottery
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Tax-Free Childcare Scheme
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
If you keep up-to-date with digital marketing and ecommerce trends, are passionate about all things digital and want to become the ‘go-to’ person for all things digital in our business apply now for this position. We’re looking for someone that wants to grow, progress and shape this role as we move forwards as a business.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering detailing why you are perfect for this role and what value you can add to the business, by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.