Ecommerce Merchandising Executive
Ecommerce Merchandising Executive, Huntingdon -
Who are they? – Ecommerce Merchandising Executive
An established FMCG brand with a real passion for what they do. In the last year they have seen explosive growth and the brand has continued to go from strength to strength. Uniquely placed as a voice of authority and expertise in their industry, there’s a reason this brand is trusted by so many and has a loyal customer base.
Due to their exceptional success over the past 12 months, they are looking to add to their team with this newly created role to help manage the high volume of online orders they’re receiving daily.
What does it involve? – Ecommerce Merchandising Executive
As Ecommerce Merchandising Executive, you would be responsible for:
- Working alongside the Digital Trading Manager to implement the ecommerce strategy
- Uploading new product pages and categories to the website, writing accurate and compelling product descriptions and ensuring all landing pages are fully optimised
- Identifying ways to improve the digital customer journey and making online purchases a seamless experience
- Ensuring all stock levels are accurate at all times and updating pricing and promotions when needed
- Thinking of new and innovative ways to get customers returning to the website, analysing bounce and conversion rates to improve sales
What do I need to have? – Ecommerce Merchandising Executive
We’re looking for an Ecommerce Merchandising Executive with…
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a merchandising role, ideally with a consumer retail background
- Excellent analytics skills and a strong understanding of conversion, bounce, open and click through rates
- Hands on experience working with CMS platforms
- A passion for ecommerce and a proactive attitude – keen to get stuck into an exciting new role within a rapidly growing business!
After lockdown restrictions are eased, there will still be some flexibility to allow you to work from home, but they will be looking for you to split your time between working remotely and the office.
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing business with a loyal customer base.
The client is looking to move very quickly with this one, so apply below now so you don’t miss out!
Due to the location of their offices, this role would be of particular interest to those based in Huntingdon, St Neots, Peterborough, Cambridge, Cambourne, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Kettering, Alconbury, Royston, Bar Hill, Ely, Godmanchester and Corby.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Ecommerce Merchandising Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly