4 days left
- Full Time
Web Manager, Bury St Edmunds -
The Company – Web Manager
Our exclusive client is a global technology giant, dominating in their unique and highly exciting sector across the consumer and business to business arena. This role focusing on one of their business arms, covering an extensive portfolio or more than 10 key brands. The business is consistently growing, with real opportunity to take ownership and work within a large marketing team.
The Role – Web Manager
Reporting into the Global VP of Marketing and working within them team of circa 15, as their Web Manager you will be responsible for:
- Updating the website with relevant content, graphic and imagery.
- Working to improve the customer or user experience on the websites across all brands.
- Ensuring that campaigns such as PPC and SEO are fully utilised to help drive traffic to the website to maximise conversions.
- Be responsible for trouble shooting and managing any issues.
- Using a variety of measurement tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Requirements – Web Manager
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity you will:
- Have at least 4-7 years extensive digital marketing experience specifically focused on web management.
- Have a basic working knowledge of HTML.
- An analytical mindset with experience of CMS (ideally Wordpress).
- Be an excellent communicator with the ability to work as part of a team but also on projects autonomously.
- Ideally have a range of B2B and B2C experience, with international reach.
The team are currently working remotely with the expectation of 3-4 days in the office in the future when restrictions allow. Therefore, due to the location of their offices, this role would best suit those commuting some areas such as Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Cambridge, Ely, Soham, Stowmarket, Diss, Sudbury, Saffron Walden, Braintree, Ipswich, Haverhill, Thetford, Attleborough, Swaffham, Mildenhall, Bishop’s Stortford, Downham Market and Waterbeach.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Web Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly