Paid Media Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Paid Media Manager, Chelmsford -
- Do you love social media?
- Are you an expert within paid social campaigns?
- Would you thrive in a dynamic agency scale up?
If you said yes to the above and have even more to offer, I’d love to share this opportunity with you!
A driven, team centric and ambitious digital agency, have been going through excellent growth over the last couple of years and are now ready to embark on an even bigger push in their journey! As such, they’re looking for a capable Paid Media Manager to join their team and execute key paid strategies.
Offering a great office space, enriching working environment and lots of progression, it’s a fantastic time to join!
Who you are!
- You’re tenacious and driven
- A team player and also a self-motivator
- Highly data driven and demonstrable analytical!
- An expert within paid social, carrying at least 3 years in a paid focused position, agency side
- Confident delivering campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn (with other channels being a plus)
- Demonstrably skilled not just in delivery but also paid strategy
- Comfortable executing A/B testing, utilising Google Analytics and executing reports
What you’ll be doing
- Developing successful and impactful paid strategies, centred around client objectives and demonstrating your expertise for all things paid social
- Managing key client relationships, recognising client’s pains and always working to deliver the best for them
- Delivering paid campaigns across social channels and executing regular reports
- Monitoring results and confidentiality using the likes of Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Facebook analytics and more
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms
- Monitoring current trends and market intelligence
- Pushing yourself and the work you do to stay up to date with relevant industry changes and developments
- Supporting a wider team and building your own team up!!
Ts & Cs
Due to the location of their Chelmsford based office this role is commutable from Braintree, Great Dunmow, Maldon, Manningtree, Harlow and most parts of Essex.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Paid Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly