Trade Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Trade Marketing Manager (8 month FTC), Newport Pagnell -
The Company – Trade Marketing Manager
We’re working with a global brand whose most famous product is an instantly recognisable household essential. With an iconic design and a reputation for getting the job done, they have universal brand recognition and legions of loyal customers around the world.
With a portfolio of market leading and hugely popular products and brands, this company is at the top of their game. They are a collaborative and close-knit team who are passionate about always giving their customers the best experience.
The Role – Trade Marketing Manager
As interim Trade Marketing Manager, we’re looking for someone to start ASAP and hit the ground running. The role is very hands on, covering both tactical and strategic development across B2B and B2C audiences.
Day to day, you could be…
- Devising and implementing marketing campaigns across multiple categories and brands to help increase market penetration and sales
- Analysing product performance, competitors and sales data to make suggestions for new initiatives or NPD
- Identifying opportunities within trade and specialist retailers to promote products in store and online
- Creating POS and marketing collateral for use in store and online content for use on online stockist sites
- Developing and evolving the trade marketing plan across the full marketing mix and using a multi-channel approach to reach both B2B and B2C customers
You – Trade Marketing Manager
You will need…
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a Trade or Retail Marketing role, ideally within a B2B2C environment, so you have an understanding of both B2B and B2C campaigns
- Strong project management skills and a proactive, can-do attitude
- Proven marketing campaigns experience, specifically in developing multi-channel trade marketing campaigns
- Experience co-ordinating attendance at large trade shows would be beneficial, but isn’t essential
- Confidence dealing with data, analytics and insights and using these to drive and shape business decisions
- To be a self-starter who is confident working autonomously
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning team on an interim basis – this is a sickness cover position and whilst it will initially be for 8 months, it could be extended beyond the initial term.
Initially, this role will be based remotely until June, where they will move to a gradual return to the office, but maintaining a balance between working from home and being in the office.
The client is looking to move very quickly with this one, so apply below now so you don’t miss out!
Due to the location of their offices, this role would be of particular interest to those based in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Bedford, St Neots, Huntingdon, Cambourne, Northampton, Buckingham, Luton, Leighton Buzzard, Bicester, Bletchley, Dunstable, Hitchin and Banbury.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Trade Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly