Copywriter - SEO, Maldon -
The Company – Copywriter
Our exclusive client is a highly respected property investment organisation based Maldon, Essex. Established over 15 years ago, the organisation was created by the minds of chartered accountants and works to support those looking to invest in property in the UK or abroad.
This is a brand-new, exciting position within the business, joining a wider marketing team of 2. You’ll have a real chance to make an impact, working in an ideas driven and creative environment, with the opportunity to really take ownership of your specialism within the function and grow your skills.
The Role – Copywriter
Reporting into the Business Manager and Managing Director and working closely with the wider team, your responsibilities will include:
- Writing engaging and informative content for digital and printed materials such as articles, social media, the website, blogs and guides.
- Ensure content is SEO efficient, conducting regular evaluations of performance and editing when required.
- Writing copy in line with the brand’s chosen tone-of-voice, ensuring consistency across multiple channels and printed collateral.
- Proofread and edit your own as well as other’s content, making adjustments and defining clear communications.
Requirements – Copywriter
- Have at least 2 years prior experience in a copywriter or heavily content lead marketing or communications role.
- Be an excellent written communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Have experience of and an understanding of SEO principles to be able to ensure content is performing well across digital channels.
- Ideally have a relevant degree or qualification in Marketing, English or English Literature.
- Ideally have a basic understanding of HTML, though this is not essential.
The offices for this position are currently in Maldon, and due to be relocating to Chelmsford by the end of 2021. Therefore, this role would best suit those comfortable with both locations, commuting from areas such as: Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester, Maldon, Braintree, Bishops Stortfold, Harlow, Romford, and Southend-on-Sea.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.