Graphic Designer, Maldon -
The Company – Graphic Designer
Our exclusive client is a highly respected property investment organisation based Maldon, Essex. Established over 15 years ago, the organisation was created by the minds of chartered accountants and works to support those looking to invest in property in the UK or abroad.
This is a brand-new, exciting position within the business, joining a wider marketing team of 2. You’ll have a real chance to make an impact, working in an ideas driven and creative environment, with the opportunity to really take ownership of your specialism within the function and grow your skills.
The Role – Graphic Designer
Reporting into the Business Manager and Managing Director, and working closely with the wider team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing printed collateral such as infographics, white papers, brochures and pieces for events such as flyers and stands.
- Designing materials for online channels such as web banners, email campaigns, digital imagery, presentations, and digital copies of the printed materials as above.
- Artworking and digital image editing.
- Use HTML and CSS to edit and develop the website
Requirements – Graphic Designer
- At least 2-3 years previous experience of in-house graphic design.
- Technically able with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, with another software skills being an advantage such as Premier Pro or After Effects.
- Be familiar using email marketing platforms such as Mailchimp or Dotmailer.
- Have some experience in HTML and CSS
The offices for this position are currently in Maldon, and due to be relocating to Chelmsford by the end of 2021. Therefore, this role would best suit those comfortable with both locations, commuting from areas such as: Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester, Maldon, Braintree, Bishops Stortfold, Harlow, Romford, and Southend-on-Sea.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.