Reporting to: Brand or Marketing Manager
Mole Valley Farmers is committed to delivering service excellence across our business, and every employee has a part to play in enabling us to achieve this. The tasks below detail the main day to day activities that you will be responsible for.
General Description of the Position
To deliver and support the marketing objectives of the Brand or Regional Marketing Manager with responsibility for implementing and executing a wide range of marketing activity across the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Brand or Regional Marketing Manager, Marketing Project Managers and other colleagues across the business to take detailed marketing briefs that accurately capture business objectives.
- Coordinating the delivery of marketing campaigns using a wide range of channels, including but not limited to; direct mail, digital, press, online, in-store, PR, in-house publications, social media, radio, etc.
- Managing the internal communications for marketing plans, campaign execution and post campaign analysis.
- Taking direct responsibility for managing the marketing of the product categories you are allocated, liaising with the procurement team and other stakeholders as required.
- Planning, coordinating and taking responsibility for the delivery implementation of printed materials such as offer leaflets, in-store literature, and point of sale.
- Supporting and coordinating campaigns for the retail stores/regions you hold responsibility for.
- Working with the team to achieve day to day targets and deadlines.
- Working with external suppliers.
- Managing costs within the parameters set within the marketing plan.
- Minimum of three to four years’ experience in a previous similar role
- Strong IT skills
- Strong planning skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects at all stages.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Articulate with excellent written and presentation skills
- A sound knowledge of how to develop marketing campaigns
- A proactive problem solver
- Creative thinking
- Innovative and a forward thinker
- Relevant Marketing qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working in a large multi-site organisation
- To deal with telephone calls internally and externally in a cheerful and pleasant manner following the company protocol.
- Be aware of and comply with company procedures and instructions and all staff notices which will be displayed on the works notice board.
- Be aware of and act in accordance with good health and safety practices, fire and first aid procedures including the wearing of protective clothing where applicable.
- Be present and ready to commence work at the specified time each day and to continue to work effectively until the specified time to leave.
- To be alert to the ongoing requirements of security on our sites and report any suspicious actions or occurrences to the manager without delay.
- To recognise and protect the confidentiality of any and all information pertaining to the operations of the Company.
- To be a conscientious member of staff and be prepared to be flexible in carrying out any other duties that may be required from time to time.
- To observe at all times the requirements of the terms and conditions of your employment.
This role may be required to work additional hours as per the demands of the role. This job description covers the main requirements, but it is not exhaustive and may be subject to changes of definition as may become necessary from time to time.