E-Mail & Digital Designer
Founded in 1960 after a small group of farmers joined together to form an agricultural buying group, Mole Valley Farmers has grown to become one of the country’s leading agricultural and rural retail supply businesses, offering in-store, on-farm and online services.
Our founding objectives of supporting UK agriculture are still at the heart of what we do today, 60 years on.
We have an excellent opportunity for an E-mail & Digital Designer to join our team. The role will be a full-time permanent position working 37.5 hour per week.
As we find ourselves in this unprecedented time with the challenges and concerns around the ongoing COVID19 pandemic it is likely that you will initially join the team remotely and work from home with the view to incorporating meetings at our head office in South Molton when restrictions allow therefore, we welcome applications from those living throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will possess 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in the retail industry.
In this role you will:
- Take the initiative from briefs to produce inspirational and commercial templated or bespoke designs for our digital channels.
- Using our 3rd party email platform to create and schedule relevant emails.
- Report on all email related activity to understand and improve email performance.
- Create and deliver graphics and content for category/hub areas on the site
- Work with the website commercial manager to improve the customer experience on the website.
- Be the subject matter expert for all aspects of digital design providing support and guidance to other areas of the business.
This is a progressive role and would suit someone passionate and ambitious who is looking for a development opportunity. The role requires an enthusiastic team player with excellent communication and project management skills. A sound knowledge of Illustrator design platform or similar software is a must. You will also need the confidence to work with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to cope with pressure
- Effective organisational abilities
- Determination and perseverance
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Good attention to detail
- Competent user of Illustrator design platform or similar software
- Experience with Magento Web Platform
If you are interested in this role and are committed to working within the values of our organisation, we are keen to hear from you. You can expect to work as part of a creative and innovative team with opportunities for development, a salary which will be based on experience and benefits package.
With Covid-19 in mind, we have adapted our interview process accordingly and it may be that your initial interview will be virtual, taking place via TEAMS.
Mole Valley Farmers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes candidates from all diverse group. We will adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with any disability to apply.