Product Marketing Executive
Product Marketing Executive, Harpenden -
The Company – Product Marketing Executive
Our exclusive client are a highly respected software and technology organisation geared around security, based in Harpenden. They are seeking a Product Marketing Executive to join the marketing team of 4, reporting into the VP of Marketing.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a similar background with experience across broad marketing including content, digital, campaigns and digital events.
The organisation in question is well-established, and this is a brand-new position for them due to organic growth and recent acquisitions. The role will be initial two or three days in the office, progressing up to four as a maximum. Flexible working is also offered!
The Role – Product Marketing Executive
The main responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Writing and proofreading content for the website, social media channels, blog posts, newsletters, case studies and webinars.
- Managing the social media channels by creating targeting organic content as well and running campaigns.
- Update the website and edit materials, using their CMS system.
- Analysing campaign success and ROI across email marketing, collateral and broader digital.
- Manage virtual events (and physical ones in the future) such as webinars, trade shows and online workshops.
- Making recommendations and sharing ideas for lead generation and brand awareness activities.
Requirements – Product Marketing Executive
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years previous marketing experience.
- Have worked in a software, IT or technology background, with wider B2B experience also being considered.
- Be proficient in writing content to a high standard, have an analytical mindset of evaluating campaigns and be comfortable working with a team based across the globe.
- A marketing qualification or degree would be ideal but is not essential for this role.
Due to the location of the offices and the split working from home and office working, this role is best suited to those commuting from areas such as Harpenden, Stevenage, Herford, Welwyn Garden City, Luton, Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead, Hatfield, St Albans, Watford and Hitchin. The offices are based near the train station within walking distance.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.