Senior PR Manager
Senior PR Manager (Maternity Cover Contract – 12 Months), Central London -
Are you a talented PR Professional who also has a Gamertag? Do names such as Lara Croft, Solid Snake and Link excite you? If so, then I am currently recruiting for one of the leading global video game publishers, whose label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today. They are looking for a gifted PR professional to join their very successful team as Senior PR Manager on a 12 Month FTC basis. If you are an experienced PR Manger within the gaming industry, then this role is for you.
The Role – Senior PR Manager
As Senior PR Manager you will be responsible for the development, promotion and implementation of a PR plan for multi-format videogame releases, collaborating with all relevant departments and stakeholders for the execution within the UK marketplace. Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and developing the PR strategy for multi-format videogame releases in the UK
- Ensuring that PR timelines, budgets, milestones, and deliverables meet the required product deadlines
- Leading UK PR events and initiatives such as press trips, events, pitches and media responses
- Content creation for messaging; territory specific press releases, product presentations, media blasts, messaging and product presentations for relevant media
The Requirements – Senior PR Manager
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a senior PR position within the gaming industry
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a managerial role which includes leading teams
- Ability to work from London offices post Covid
This is an exceptional and unique opportunity to join on of the very elites of the gaming world who are committed to their employee’s personal career progression and who understand the importance of work life balance. Due to the location of their new offices this role is commutable from most areas of London as well as parts of Berkshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Please note, the team are currently working remotely, however post Covid you will need to be able to commute to their new Central London offices.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.