An exciting role has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the London based team of one of the leading names in global aircraft sales, marketing and ownership.
The successful candidate will ideally come from an aviation or UHNW/luxury background or similar, and will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing all EMEA focussed marketing plans, partnering with the global marketing team and external agencies as required. Duties will include:
- Working closely with the sales team to build brand awareness and cultivate leads
- Putting together direct mail campaigns, organizing industry events, managing sponsorship opportunities, developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships, digital and social media marketing, executing CRM and Market Intelligence programme, and PR and media management
- Ensuring all activities are in line with global brand objectives and guidelines
- Analysing and reporting in order to track activity and measure ROI
- Forecasting and managing budgets
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most exciting, international industries in the world, so get in touch with email@example.com if you would like to hear more!