Influencer Marketing Assistant - Sport - Remote
Influencer Marketing Assistant – Sport – Remote, Cambridge -
Who you are:
A dynamic, energetic, confident social media expert who is coming in with either a background marketing within the sport industry, or a fitness addiction themselves! We’re looking for innovative candidates who know the sport/fitness industry and love it!!
You’ll be ready to hit the ground running and own your own projects and time, so an organised and hardworking attitude is key….in return there will be masses of progression, fantastic opportunities to work with huge influencers and great benefits – including home working.
Where you will be joining:
A world leading social media platform, with millions of users, growing on a daily basis and consistently dominating new countries. They specialise in creating multi-industry content, and in this instance we’re recruiting within the sports industry.
As Influencer Marketing Assistant, your role will have you involved in:
- Living and breathing social media to scout gaming talent and attract influencers to join the brand
- Taking ownership for your marketing plans that will engage with new and potential content producers, driving successful recruits and increasing the organisations size
- Executing regular and thorough market research to develop your understanding of the current market and new trends
- Gaining a strong understanding of potential new recruit’s background/experience and supporting them with the whole joining process
- Utilising a mix of marketing activities to grow brand awareness, recognising areas for improvement and new recruitment methodologies
- Regularly liaising with candidates, offering customer support and insight
You will need at least one year’s marketing experience and ideally carry a relevant marketing degree, although not a necessity. Either a demonstrable passion for gaming or marketing experience within the gaming industry are essential.
This is the ideal role for a confident candidate who thrives in the social media industry and can deliver creative concepts. A previous background in sales would be beneficial.
Within this company we can also consider junior marketers within the food, film and talent industry.
Ts & Cs
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
Apply for Influencer Marketing Assistant - Sport - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly