Brand Activation Manager (UK & International remit)
We are significantly increasing our marketing investment, and seek the best marketers to join our high impact, change-orientated team. The new roles are based at our Flint, North Wales HQ although we offer a blend of office and remote working which can include our site in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Reporting to our Head of Brand Marketing, our Brand Activation Manager is a new in-house role and fabulous career opportunity to be part of our brand development and growth. You will be responsible for:
- Leading the Customer Brand Activation plans for all brands, across all Channels - UK & Internationally
- Working collaboratively with Sales teams to maximise retailer, wholesaler & distributor brand support; and lead customer-specific marketing to drive sales
- Being the customer facing Marketing point of contact for UK & International customers
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team & marketing agencies to maximise brand impact with customers & shoppers
Degree qualified, our new Brand Activation Manager will have proven experience within brand activation from a marketing or sales roles. Your profile will include:
- A track record of working with large retailers, wholesalers or distributors, with customer facing experience is important
- Marketing experience developing & leading brand campaigns together with demonstrated understanding of agency management
- Collaborating well as part of an international, multi-functional team with the ability to manage a team, lead projects and build strong relationships with external agency partners.
- Ability to identify future opportunities, strategically prioritise and work with broader teams to translate into business growth plans
- An idea generator with an analytical, strategic mindset and a general business understanding and financial acumen is also required.
- Strong communications, organisation and influencing skills.
- Fully capable using MSN Office
- Language skills desirable but not essential
To discuss the role in more detail please call our retained consultant – Elaine Rippon at Oakleigh Resourcing on 01477 534491. To view the role profile, click on www.oakleighresourcing.co.uk. To apply please email your CV to NP@oakleighresourcing.co.uk quoting reference Oak158.
No agencies please.