Market Research & Insights Manager
Nice-Pak is the world's most innovative wet wipe manufacturer; trusted by many of the world’s biggest brands and retailers to consistently deliver first class products. Founded in the US and with a 50+ year trading history, our European division consists of manufacturing sites in the UK and Germany. Our business is thriving as we embark on an exciting period of transformation, our goal being to provide our consumers with superior hygiene solutions across our categories – Baby Wipes, Cosmetic, Household and Personal care. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join our business.
We are significantly increasing our marketing investment, and seek the best marketers to join our high impact, change-orientated team. The new roles are based at our Flint, North Wales HQ although we offer a blend of office and remote working which can include our site in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Reporting to our Marketing Director, our Market Research & Insights Manager is a new in-house role and unique career opportunity to be a key part in our growth. You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring & interpreting both market data & consumer insight from multiple sources
- Managing a six-figure budget & making recommendations as to how is should be deployed
- Negotiating optimum packages from data providers & relationship management
- Managing bespoke research projects, defining the brief & controlling outputs to maximum benefit
- Converting data into easily digestible messages which inform decision-making & enhance customer-relationship
- Communicating key learnings to all stakeholders
- Exchanging relevant data with US colleagues
Degree qualified, our new Market Research & Insights Manager will have an impressive track record of marketing and research experience, preferably gained from within consumer goods. Your profile will include:
- Strong analytical & data management skills – especially market & consumer data plus quantitative & qualitative research
- Highly numerate & skilled in data analysis
- Able to interpret complex data & succinctly articulate its meaning to multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in briefing & managing external agencies
- Experienced in managing a six-figure budget
- Highly IT literate
To discuss the role in more detail please call our retained consultant – Elaine Rippon at Oakleigh Resourcing on 01477 534491. To view the role profile, click on www.oakleighresourcing.co.uk. To apply please email your CV to NP@oakleighresourcing.co.uk quoting reference Oak157.
No agencies please.