Digital Content Manager
We are significantly increasing our marketing investment, and seek the best marketers to join our high impact, change-orientated team. The new roles are based at our Flint, North Wales HQ although we offer a blend of office and remote working which can include our site in Wigan, Greater Manchester.
Reporting to our Head of Brand Marketing, our Content, Social & Community Manager is a new in-house role and unique career opportunity to be a key part in our digital brand development and growth. You will be responsible for:
- Championing & leading all of our digital comms
- Leading the website, social channel comms & community management for all brands – UK & internationally
- Originating & curating of brands content work – writing, calendar origination – manage influencer & ambassador work, photography, product animations & digital assets library
- Briefing & working with key suppliers across brands – web design, SEO, PPC, social channels, media plus with external designers, PR agencies
- Collaborating with internal brand & sales teams to develop fully integrated campaigns
- Analysing competitor comms activity & reporting with recommendations internally
- Analysing ROI of marketing comms to plan effectively for the future
Degree qualified, our new Content, Social & Community Manager will have a successful track record and impressive experience profile in digital communications, preferably in consumer goods from client or agency side. As an accomplished Content, Social & Community Manager, your profile will include:
- Writing skills as a journalist or copywriter (beneficial) – experience in content generation & community management
- Direct experience in web site design & building
- Creativity; an ‘idea generator’ with outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- A self-motivated team player with a proactive can-do attitude
- Strong project management & organisation skills - able to multi-task, analytical & results focused
- Experience in briefing & managing agencies and/or in-house teams
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress, Social Channels, Google analytics plus MSN Office
- International experience is beneficial but not essential
To discuss the role in more detail please call our retained consultant – Elaine Rippon at Oakleigh Resourcing on 01477 534491. To view the role profile, click on www.oakleighresourcing.co.uk. To apply please email your CV to NP@oakleighresourcing.co.uk quoting reference Oak156.
No agencies please.