Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Saffron Walden
The Company – Digital Marketing Executive
Are you an animal lover with at least 2 years digital marketing experience? Then I may have your dream role…
An industry leading and highly respected consumer retail brand trusted by pet owners are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their busy and growing team. With over 75 years’ experience in their field, they are regarded as industry leaders and their premium products are synonymous with quality, amongst both consumers and professionals. Many of their products are best sellers within their categories and they are always looking for new ways to innovate and make their products even better for their consumers.
This is a newly created role within an organisation which has flourished during one of the most challenging years for businesses in recent memory. They are a fantastic company to work for; their people matter to them. Innovative ideas are actively encouraged, and they want people who can bring new ideas to the table.
The Role – Digital Marketing Executive
As Digital Marketing Executive, your role would see you taking ownership of PPC campaigns and finding creative new ways to drive traffic to multiple branded websites. With a focus on B2C paid ads, your work will see you focusing on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Amazon PPC campaigns and paid social. With an emphasis on measurable digital marketing activity, you’ll be responsible for creating exciting, new campaigns to drive awareness of multiple brands and increase sales.
Here’s some of the day-to-day responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Creating new PPC campaigns in line with broader marketing objectives
- Managing, adapting and optimising digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Supporting on email marketing and social media campaigns and ecommerce best practice
- Reporting on campaign effectiveness and using analytics and data to recommend changes for future campaigns
- Internally presenting campaign results, data and insights to help form future strategies
Must Haves – Digital Marketing Executive
We’re looking for a passionate digital marketer with strong expertise in PPC, who’s created successful consumer digital marketing campaigns. You’ll also need…
- At least 2 years’ hands-on digital marketing and PPC campaign management experience
- Broader digital marketing experience, including email marketing, social media, ecommerce trading
- A background in a B2C business, with proven experience creating consumer focused digital campaigns – but B2B and agency backgrounds will also be considered
- To be a lover of all animals and a passion for animal welfare
- An analytical mindset and confidence with data and numbers
- Experience with Google AdWords and other PPC platforms, such as Amazon AMS, Facebook Ads, YouTube etc
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence to take data and provide insights to the wider team
Wondering about flexible working opportunities? Whilst currently fully remote, once we return to “normal life”, this client is offering a balanced split of 3 days in the office with 2 days WFH.
As this client is conveniently located close to the Cambridgeshire, Suffolk and Essex borders, it could be of particular interest to those living in Haverhill, Harlow, Saffron Walden, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Sudbury, Newmarket, Royston, Bishop’s Stortford, Braintree, Stanstead, Chelmsford and Colchester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.