7 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Assistant, Coventry -
Working with an awesome B2B business that mostly sells into construction, we’re looking for a down to earth and friendly marketer to join a small but effective marketing team in Coventry.
Reporting into the legendary Marketing Manager – who does literally everything – you’ll be a reliable partner in crime, handling the full marketing mix, from writing and proofing to social and websites.
These guys are lovely, and it’s a genuine Marketing Assistant job that will offer up plenty of variety, development and progression opportunity. Also, they’re super flexible, with travel required a few times a week to the Coventry office, the rest being from home.
More info below!
About the role
- Write engaging content for marketing campaigns
- Optimise the website to help grow traffic
- Handle social media campaigns
- Work with internal teams to get campaign subjects and topics
- Briefing and working with agencies on campaigns
- Proofing documents and marketing materials
- Occasional travel to other sites to get material for marketing campaigns
- At least a year’s experience in a marketing position
- Ideally B2B industry exposure, but not essential
- An epic writer that can spot a story in anything
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels
- Experience working on websites
- Able to handle social media campaigns
- Confident to talk to new stakeholders and attend meetings
- An insane attention to detail
A lovely varied Marketing Assistant position with a genuinely fun and interesting company, we want to hear from you if you’re keen!
Their offices are super commutable, easily reachable from Kettering, Northampton, Birmingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Nottingham, Derby and Loughborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly